Fine Art Friday {July}

I don't know about you, but I can't believe it's already July! The summer festivities and adventures are in full force and life seems to be moving at a very fast pace. Hopefully you've all been able to slow down and enjoy some of the beauty summer has to offer. And hopefully you all had a fabulous Independence Day celebration yesterday!! Now please enjoy this month's "FAF". These ladies never cease to amaze me with their creativity and talent! 

Jessica Reiss Photography - Jessica Reiss
Title: Caged
Description: Bird Cages found on Angel Place in Sydney, Australia

 Lisa Bonowicz Photography - Lisa Bonowicz
Title: Lighting the Way
Description: Twin Lights in Highlands, NJ 

Shadetree Photography~~Debbra Obertanec
Title: Golden Light
Description:  I love the vintage bicycles that people often display in New England with baskets of flowers in their front yard, so sweet and nostalgic and the evening sun made it even prettier.  

LKPhipps Fine Art Imagery - LK Phipps
Title: Cream of Hibiscus
Description: Sepia toned tropical hibiscus.

Lost in the Valley Photography - Jessica Chevalier
Title: Radish Rainbow
Description: The garden is the best place to nurture your body and your creative mind!  

Souvenir Photography - Jessica Arizpe
Title: Crash Into Me
Description: Summer is officially here! You know what that means.. If you're close to the ocean it's time to spend the day at its shores.

Sylvia Cook Photography - Sylvia Cook
Title: Meadow Rue

Description: The tiny delicate flowers of the Meadow plant
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/VintageChicImages
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SylviaCookPhotography

Sweet Reveries / Andrea Hurley
Title: Fresh Reflections
Description: Sometimes you need a new perspective, a fresh reflection if you will, on everything. I've been doing some reflecting lately on who I am and what my hopes, dreams, goals and priorities are. One of the things I've reminded myself to do is to shoot what I love and what makes me happy. As you can see, I love water drops - specifically the rain variety.  

Janelle Tweed Photography - Janelle Tweed
Title: Those Summer Nights
Description: Great company with great conversation around a bonfire equals the perfect summer night. 

Suzanne Harford Photography - Suzanne Harford
Title: Sunrise Under The Pier
Description: The soft purple and pink hues of sunrise captured under a pier at low tide.

 Let That Songbird Go - Shawnee Kilgore
Title: Together
Description: This was taken during a brisk fall walk in northwest Washington. These little guys were less than an inch long, but I noticed and visited them on both legs of the walk (no pun intended ;). One of my favorite photographic treasures!

RCM Fine Art Photography - Robin Matterfis
Title: Antique Rose
Description:
Macro shot of a perfect pink rose, edited to have an antique feel.
Etsy: http://www.rcmphotography1.etsy.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rcmfineartphotography

The Shutterbug Eye - Diane K. Miler
Title:  The Butterfly Project 1
Description: This is the first of a series of butterflies I am collecting and photographing.

Feathered Dragonfly - Sherrie Isenberg
Title: Enchanted
Description:  The sun setting through the trees, bathing everything in the distance in color and warm light and creating wonderful shadows fanning out across the ground. So enchanting and serene.  Sort of makes me think of the moment Dorothy opens the door to Munchkin Land in the Wizard of Oz.
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/FeatheredDragonfly


Gidget Clayton Photography - Gidget Clayton
Title: Molten Pizzazz
Description: One of my favorite art to create is the abstract photograph. This image was created with textured glass and glass bottles for the color. I really love the melting effect that was created with the textured glass. This image is fun and colorful!

Laughter and Love Photography - Angie Turner
Title: {comment with your title suggestions!}
Description:
During a foggy morning camera adventure I wound up on a road that I've been on before, but never really looked around with my 'camera goggles'. It was always just a road for me to get from point A to point B. But this time I took it slower and paid attention to my surroundings. And like a dream, there sat this amazing shabby chic barn with the misty light coming down so perfectly. I literally gasped when I saw it and couldn't get my car turned around fast enough to snap my shot. Moral of the story: always, always, always take your time and see your surroundings. Really SEE them so you don't miss the secret treasures that have been there all along! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for including me Angie! I have shared your blog post on my blog http://lisabonowiczphotography.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=1654&action=edit&message=6&postpost=v2
Wow! There are some real gems here. Really lovely work ladies! Angie, thank you so much for including my Enchanted photo!
Barb Roehler said…
I just love to see this post every month - so many beautiful images.

Fine work ladies :-)
Suzanne Harford said…
Thank you so much for hosting this again, Angie! So many fantastic images this month :)