2013 Senior Reps

Spring is just around the corner, hopefully sooner rather than later. And with spring comes high school graduation. I'd like to congratulate the Class of 2012, especially the nine seniors that I photographed, on surviving their last year and also wish them the very best in their future endeavors! As the Class of 2012 is preparing to spread their wings, there's another class ready to take their place.

Enter the Juniors...the Class of 2013...and here's where I come in...

Senior pictures are a must-have. They are as important to a high school kid as the class ring, the Varsity Jacket, Spring Break and Prom. And 'WHO' takes your portraits is just as important. You want the photographer to give you options, not limit you to an old fashioned standard of what senior photos are 'supposed to look like'. You want the photographer to capture who YOU are by bringing your personality out in photos.

That's what I do. I take you to YOUR locations, YOUR sentimental places...the places that make you relax and smile from within. I do not limit you to 1 outfit and boring poses. I include your pets, cars, sports memorabilia, anything that you feel makes you, YOU. There are no rules or limits in photography...just time limits.

Now here's where YOU come in. I'm looking for exceptional young men and women to represent Laughter and Love Photography for the 2013 Seniors. Senior Reps enjoy the benefit of 50% off session fees as well as the chance to earn free prints.

In the past I did a first come first served type of applications for the Rep program. But with trial and error comes experience. This year I'm going to ask that the applicants explain to me WHY they feel they should be a rep. Reps will be carefully considered. I'm looking for a male and female from each of the surrounding schools...Lenawee and Washtenaw counties are preferred, but anywhere within an hour's driving distance is eligible.

So Class of 2013, if you're interested in being a Rep, please email laughlovephoto@gmail.com with the answer to the following questions ASAP!
1) full name
2) school you attend
3) all activities/sports/clubs, etc you're involved in
4) why you think you'd make a good rep
Extra Credit: what you'll do to help promote Laughter and Love Photography

Full Senior pricing info can be found at http://www.laughterandlovephotography.com


Comments